Happy 2013…And your answer is……?
Happy new year everyone. I hope that your holidays were good.
Let’s all hope that in 2013, foster kids trade
in their suitcases
for a safe and loving permanent home.
Life has been wild….and I have been contemplating MAJOR changes….
Ready for some fun? Answer these questions as best you can…..
I will check in and grade everyone!!!
1) My favorite ORANGE munchie is ______?
2) My cat’s favorite dance is _________?
3) My best/only friend is ________?
4) What device did I have to wear on my broken wrist?
5) How did I get the broken wrist?
6) How many years did I spend in foster care?
7) What is the coolest part of my apartment?
8) I got sick because I don’t know how to practice moderation with what candy?
9) Who was my first foster mom?
10) Dr. Val is my therapist. When I try to give her junk food, she tells me _____________?
11) What did I bring to my friend’s house for Thanksgiving dinner?
12) When I lived on the streets, what was the “natural” remedy we used to heal stuff?
13) What is my job?
14) What are my mental health challenges? Be nice!
15) Why do I LOVE Wendy’s? Yum!
16) What is my physical feature that is always messy?
.….To read a private blog, you would need to provide a valid email and because I happen to get alot of hurtful attacking, two-face people reading my blog, a valid name…. would you sign up?